Countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, so European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Many of our third parties service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is in place:
• We will only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data by; or
• Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
• If we use US-based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us:
We collect the Personally Identifiable Information you choose to enter on various pages of our site, or that you may choose to give us in some other way (such as by email, physical mail, or by telephone). For example, you will be asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information when you register for access to certain portions of our site, sign up for newsletters or mailings, or make a purchase.
The categories of Personally Identifiable Information we collect are your first and last name, e-mail address, physical address, and telephone number.
You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information:
When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
(c) “Cookies” and “web beacons”:
Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server.
Web beacons are used on a website to determine if a particular page has been previously visited and to count the number of times you’ve visited that particular page.
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or you can change your settings to refuse to accept cookies.
This site also uses the services of third parties like Facebook, Google Analytics, Google Adsense and others. These third parties are also allowed to use web beacons and/or cookies on this website. All of the information gathered by these instruments can be sent to servers of those third parties and can be stored on those servers. Those third parties can use the information they gather to track and analyze the way you use this website, create reports of your activity on this site which is then supplied to us, and to offer services based on your website and internet use. Those third parties are allowed to share the information they gather with other parties if they are required to do so by law, or if other parties process the information for them.
You may get more information on how Facebook uses This information as well as how to opt out of their use here:
You may opt out of the use of Google’s shared endorsements here:
You may opt out of Google’s Interest Based Ads here:
This site may also use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick network. This network will place a cookie on your computer whenever you visit a site using DoubleClick advertising. This includes some Google Adsense advertisements. Such cookies are used to tailor the ads shown to you based on your previously demonstrated interests and browsing history. All information contained in DART cookies is “non personally identifiable information” and does NOT track any personal information about you specifically. You can opt out of this type of ad serving on all sites here:
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities as follows:
(a) to improve the content of our site;
(b) to customize the content and/or layout of site pages for each individual visitor;
(c) used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site;
(d) shared with other reputable organizations to help them contact consumers for marketing purposes;
(e) used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
(f) used to personalize advertisements shown to you on this and other sites based on your previous browsing history.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We offer some of our services in connection with other web sites. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session. You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond our control and this policy.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. Access to your information may be provided to third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site. In addition, we may sell our business or buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be transferred along with other assets. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order and we may disclose your information when we believe we are required to do so by law. We may disclose your information in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us and to law enforcement authorities whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If we discover we have received any information from a child under the age of 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we have received any information from or about anyone under the age of 18, please contact us at the address listed below.
8. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information maintained by us by sending an e-mail to us at the address listed below. Upon request we offer you the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in your personally identifiable information. You can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail at the address listed below.